I discovered something about myself while I was in Conconully in regards to my writing. I grew up writing before computers were a big deal and every household had one so I am not used to using one to do my writing. I have done okay and made a few short stories on one but nothing with any real substance. I started writing in just a cheap notebook on the way to Conconully and the story just began to flow. I was also at peace and calm that helped to. The same thing when I was at Christina's place I was able to write a lot more. I got myself stressed so I haven't written since then but I'm going to pick up my little notebook and start writing a little everyday I think. I learned I can write so much better first on paper and then transcribe it into my computer to have a copy I can transmit to everyone else. It sounds silly to write only to write again but it's just the way that I have to do it.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment