Friday, August 13, 2010

Girls Night In

Tonight was a lot of fun spent doing a couple of loads of laundry at my mother in law's while she and I watched a chic flick. We almost watched an older movie starring Sandra Dee but the DVD was cracked too bad so we watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and it was awesome. Then we got to talking and we share similar tastes in books and movies in fact I was looking for books to read so mom gave me a few to borrow. It's really great that we really have learned how to get along I feel blessed to have the relationship with them that I have. They are really great people and it's awesome that we get along so well.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Sounds like fun! That's my kind of night. Except for maybe the laundry part. ;)