I am having a moment where I am thinking about my dad. I have healed for the most part and have accepted his death and live my life but I just happened upon this song when I was looking up old Roger Whittaker songs he did a version of this song but the video of that one has lots of extra crap in it. This song has always brought tears to my eyes it's called Oh Mein Papa is the German version of course I don't know German so the English version is called Oh my Papa and this song is my dad. I never knew anyone so loving, generous and kind even when I was in trouble. I miss him and I do my best to live on and share his legacy and his love and to laugh and smile the way he would want me to but sometimes I still have moments.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment