Thursday, July 1, 2010

Testimony in song

Lately I have been fully learning of God's infinite love for his children. I grew up knowing I was his child I was taught that but it didn't really hit me until recently. Now my soul is overwhelmed with love and gratitude that I know he knows me, he loves me,he knows my struggles and he sends others to help me. I am his daughter and he is my father and this gives me such a peace in my heart. Like an earthly father knows and protects his children Heavenly Father will do the same. He will not save us from our struggles and our choices but he will guide us and help us as we let him and once we chose to be obedient to him he will never forsake us. This is so powerful to me. I know it took me a long time to really trust him enough to get a testimony of this but I had to let go of my fear to let my heart fully trust him. My heart is so full that I can not adequately express it so I will let music do it for me.



1 comment:

artiespet said...

All very nice sentiments. I love How Great Thou Art one of my favorties. I can see where you would get inspiration from them. Just listen with an open heart and get the message and you'll be good to go.