Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Journals

I never was good at keeping a journal and when I did it was petty and trivial it was not about what was important like my life and my feelings. I didn't think it was important at all but now I feel inspired to do more. I read about my friend Laura who has recorded almost everything about her life and I realized how amazing that will be for her children and their children. They won't have to wonder about her they will know her. I am going to start now and to catch up I plan on writing about my life and including pictures kinda what my grandma did for us about my dad's life. Then I plan on buying journals and getting started. I realize now how important those small little details can be. I may not go as far to take daily pictures of myself or what I eat for breakfast or take pictures as I leave or return for work but I can record my daily life and what I'm thinking and feeling. I can archive my writing and my poetry I can leave bits of myself behind.

1 comment:

Tamy Fosburg said...

Sweetheart! You have a journal! This blog is the most detail oriented blog I've ever seen. I'm sure there are some spiritual experience unlisted, but for the most part everything you could put in a journal are here!!!