Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What would the world be like without a BFF??

Tonight turned out to be the best night ever any night I get to talk to my best girl buddy ever is a good night but tonight I really needed to talk to her. I have been going through a lot of stuff lately and I needed her to help me unwind again. She is so good at that she knows when I have obsessed enough and need to have a little fun. She is going to "kidnap" me and we are going to go to her house well where she is staying in Mullan ID and we are going to go swimming and stuff. I told her that was fine with me as long as she returns me at some point along the line or else Damian wouldn't let me play anymore. It's nice to have someone to laugh with and let our hair down with have adventures with and share dessert with. We also want to travel together when we both aren't so flat broke a weekend with her would be hilarious fun. Another adventure we want to share together at some point is to ride a mechanical bull. I did it once but she didn't believe me or so she says so she wants to see me do it again. I never realized how much I have missed having a really close buddy. She and I have such a great friendship it's the best of both worlds not only is she awesome when I need a shoulder to cry on but she is good to have a laugh with and adventure with too. She has a heart of gold and to be honest ever since I met her in the fourth grade I can't imagine what my life would be like without her. She is perfect for me as a friend I tend to obsess and get anxious over the tiniest thing and I tend to get wound up pretty tight she knows me by now and she knows how to talk me down so to speak others have tried and I just want to smack them but somehow she knows how to do it just right. Another thing I love about her is that we never keep score we don't keep track of who owes who what or anything like that we don't get petty like that. She's going to be able to take me to a friends baby shower and she's not going to be petty and charge me for gas but she might need a place to crash for the night so that's fine in exchange. It's nice not to have a petty friendship where each person keeps score over who does what. We both help each other and that is good enough for us it all ends up even somehow. I truly believe that God knew what he was doing when he put us together as friends. I wouldn't have met her had we not moved out to Otis Orchards. She and I started out as classmates then became friends because she wouldn't tolerate someone namely me being bullied and we have been friends ever since. We lost touch for awhile but when you have a real friend that doesn't matter a little time catching up and it's like you were never apart.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

How wonderful you have such a special friend, sounds like you two are going to have some fun! Have some for me while you're at it. ;)