Thursday, February 18, 2010

The One Thing I Hate

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to carry hate with me I try to love as much as I can but there is one thing that I do hate and that is bullying. I detest that and strongly feel that anyone who feels that they have to purposely cut down someone else to build themselves up has some major issues. I was bullied most of my life and that was not a pleasant experience so I will stand up for anyone who I know is being bullied. I didn't fight back then when I should have but I will now and I will help stand up for someone who is being bullied and picked on because others stood up for me. That's the only way the bully is going to learn they expect everyone to give way to them and let them do what they want they don't expect anyone to fight back and say no that isn't right and I'm not going to be pushed around anymore. No one has the right to be picked on cut down or bossed around.

No comments: