Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coming out of my cocoon

My whole life I have been at odds with myself. I was given a zest for life and a bubbly happy optimistic personality but I fought it for a long time. I didn't have the courage to shine or to have the confidence that I needed. I hid in a cocoon afraid to come out and show the world what I got. I have learned as I have been going through massive life changes and changes in attitude the last couple of years that it's okay to come out and to shine and to let the world see what I have to offer. It's okay to be strong it's okay to be confident it's okay to be me without any apologies. I fell in love with this song a few years ago but it's really relevant to me right now in my life because in a way I have come out of my cocoon to become a beautiful butterfly.

No comments: