I'm really glad after a several year hiatus that I have started to really write again. I forgot how much I love doing it so much so that it seems stupid of me to almost give it up forever. I will probably never be rich or famous writing but that's not the point the point is for me to start embracing my passions and what I love and writing is one of them. My stories and imagination have been my friends since I could first write and I wrote simple one and two page stories. Throughout high school I didn't wallow that I didn't have a date on Friday or Saturday night I would write a love story instead. I am glad I did take a break for awhile though to give myself room to grow as a person and to have experiences because I am hoping that will make me a better writer. I appreciate words of encouragement as I have gotten started again. I do have a gift for words I always have so I intend to keep writing pleased with new technology that makes my story writing much much faster. Anyway, I decided that I want to write a romance I love those but I prefer a different kind of romance, that is based on real emotions and not just lust like several out there. I also love history so I have decided to combine the two but I won't give away my concept yet that would be cheating. I love historical fiction novels because they tell a story that could have happened. So I just finished some research on my topic so I can get the details right and now my next step is to work on an outline of how I want the story to go before I start writing. I have never written a story longer than 100 pages so that is my goal. With any luck I will be able to make it happen. It's something to work on after my house chores are done anyway.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds really interesting, hope I'll get to read the final product. :) It's really great that you put your energy into doing things you love.
Post a Comment