I'm learning as I get older to live life the best way that I can. To me that means trying to stay positive and trying to laugh more than I cry. It also means not being afraid to tell the ones that mean the most to me how I feel. It means not being afraid to say I love you and most importantly showing them that love. I have learned that life is an unpredictable thing we all hope that we live to be ancient but sometimes that's not to be. We don't know when it will be our time so the best thing we can do is make the best of the time we have and to love those around us so that way there will be no regrets. If we make the time for the people in our lives who mean the most to us we also won't be full of remorse for lost time when they have to leave us either. They will know how we feel and we won't have the guilt that comes from thinking that we should have made that phone call or come over to visit. I'm okay I'm not dying of anything that I know of but my dad died at 34 years old when I was about 10 and I didn't do everything I could have to let him know how much he meant to me. I naively assumed he would live forever. Since then I have learned to take full advantage of every opportunity to tell and show everyone that means something to you how you feel even if they give you the cold shoulder at the time at least you will know that you tried.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment