Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sums us up perfectly

I was reading my friend Stephani's blog and this song was playing so naturally I was curious and as I really listened I realized I found the theme song for Damian and I and our relationship. This song sums it up perfectly. We love each other deeply and always have we had an instant chemistry and connection but anyone who has truly been in love knows sometimes there is pain and tears too and things are said that shouldn't have been said but just because that happens doesn't mean you don't still love the person. Damian and I have been there we have said and done things to hurt each other and we even didn't think we could overcome all that but our love did and we feel like we swam an ocean to make it back to each other. In the process we learned to stop taking each other for granted and to stop saying mean and hurtful things just because we were upset and angry. We learned to hang on to each other no matter what adversity life throws at us that we can count on each other. It's amazing I have always loved him so much and I know he has always loved me too but after almost losing our love and our marriage ever since we came back together we see each other in a new way not to say that it has all been roses that's not the case but the way we handle it is different we don't turn on each other the moment things get hard we come together and handle it as a team as a family. Damian and I have a passionate relationship and sometimes that means that we argue passionately too we are just passionate people with strong opinions but I wouldn't trade him for anything or anyone he has truly blessed my life.


2 comments:

Stephani said...

I can totally relate :)
That is Aaron and I's song too.

xoelle said...

so sweet. =)