Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What has gotten into my husband

Today I'm wondering what has gotten into my husband...for weeks upon weeks now I have been after him to get ANY kind of housework done. He has promised me that he would clean the kitchen and do the dishes but nope I had to do them or they wouldn't get done. Well, today I got up to do them and he had me sit back down and he has been cleaning the kitchen top to bottom including the dishes. He's going to work on the rest of the house next so I'm pleasantly surprised. I am wondering if he hasn't been possessed by aliens or something not that I'm complaining. Just for the record I do my fair share but for a long time now every time I would clean he would come along behind me and just mess it up so it was an ever going struggle to keep things cleaned up now that's not so much of a problem anymore he seems to want to clean and want to help me keep this place looking and smelling nice.

No comments: