Saturday, September 19, 2009

Marathon Yak Session

Despite the fact that I haven't slept much since I got woken up at 1:30 this morning...I'm actually in a good mood. I think a LARGE part of that is due to my best friend and unrelated sister Susan, we had a marathon gab session today lasting 3 hours would have been longer but she had an important call she had to take. We talked about everything but nothing all at the same time I love it when we can do that. She is busy being a mom during the week that and she has Verizon and I feel bad using her minutes up but the weekends are fair game. I miss her so much I have many dear and good friends near and far whom I adore but she is the one that because we have been through so much together that we are "sisters". I was thinking today that if we could ever live near her she and I would tear up the town LOL. I laugh at that thought it's energizing to have such a good friend although lately that's what has been happening all my friends are actually giving me just as much strength and energy as I have been giving to them. I guess that's what happens when relationships are healthy. Here's to friends everywhere but especially the ones where you are like family after awhile.

No comments: