I am really beginning to wonder where Fall is not that I'm ungrateful for the lovely hot weather we are having but I am starting to get tired of the hot weather...I would love to be able to turn off my air conditioner instead of having to run it constantly...I can't just turn it off without some help from the weather because we live in a metal box but hopefully fingers crossed not much longer but anyways. I needed to walk to a gal's house who is on my visiting teaching route (thank you Damian for walking with me to help me find out where it is) and although it was probably about a mile or so maybe less yesterday it felt like I had walked 100 years...by the time I was half way home again I was parched because of how hot it had suddenly become..so luckily for me we had a pit stop at Damian's parent's house because they were home well Dad was home from school and Damian's cousin Della was there so after a glass of water and a quick visit we were home again. I am hoping that next month it will either be cool enough when I have to walk to her house again OR that I can be listened to and they can understand that the way it is now isn't going to work my mother in law works during the day which is fine and great BUT I'm her visiting teaching companion AND the only gal that will let us come and see her out of the two we currently have is ONLY available to be visited during the day. I think I'm going to have to bring this up and see what they want to do because I also can't just keep visiting her by myself...any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya, I absolutely love the sunshine, but not so fond of the high temps either. I love fall, I just wish it lasted more than a few weeks up here.
That is some dedication to walk in that. :)
Post a Comment