It's official I got my first Sunbeam stuff today...a class list and a primary lesson schedule for the rest of this year along with info that next month we are having a primary program. This will be the first one I CAN'T hide from but that's okay. I will really enjoy this...my teaching partner has two manuals come to find out and she was at the fair tonight but hopefully we can talk soon and figure out a teaching schedule. I'm happy and excited to be with the kids kids nursery age to Sunbeam age are my favorite...they are still so eager to learn and they are so full of love and energy and excitement and their energy and curiosity don't upset me at all maybe that's why I want to teach in a day care or preschool someday. I will be set apart on Sunday and I can't wait....this is going to be so much fun hard work at times I'm sure but fun work. I feel like I am contributing now to a ward that has been so wonderful to us so loving and giving and kind. I have been praying for a way to pay it back and now I have been given that chance and I am so thankful.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment