Okay Stephani this post is for you. I got all kinds of ideas, I have a handout about FREE music lessons offered for kids along with free movies at the Garland Theater and Regal Cinemas. I also got the idea to take your kids if they are old enough to an animal shelter and see about walking the dogs or playing with the kittens. I also got the idea to take your kids to the fish hatchery and to call Dominos to see if you can tour their store and see if they will let you make pizzas for your group. I know the store in Airway Heights allows this but you will have to call. It was also suggested that some other places may offer tours of their place of business if you ask. I also was reminded to go to the various parks and take advantage of them and sometimes these parks will show free movies during the summer. To answer your other question what I didn't know about Spokane is that there are walking tours available with information about the various "historic" districts in the Spokane area. That was neat to know I will have to look into this anyway I hope these ideas help.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for posting all this Amanda! :)
It all sounds great! I'm really curious where free music lessons are offered? My girls would LOVE that.
Wonderful ideas!
Post a Comment