Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I'm so happy right now
I'm so happy right now Damian has a doctor's appointment on July 2nd and while it's hard not to get my hopes up as it's just his first appointment I am still really happy that at least SOMETHING is happening and we at least are getting somewhere. I'm praying really hard that they can help him get balanced again so we can live the type of lives that we want to live and be able to do what we want to do. Either way I'm proud of him for realizing that he needs help to deal with this and his willingness to get help and to cooperate. I love him so much and I just want him to be happy again and be able to feel like he can cope again. I also really want the mood swings to stop I think he does too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment