My dad was the kindest soul that I have known and he was the best dad ever. Even when I was being punished he still managed to show so much love for me. He always was there when I needed him I knew everything would be okay as long as my big strong dad was there with me. He encouraged me to reach for the stars and to follow my heart and my dreams. He taught me morals and values and right from wrong by not just words but his example. He was a living breathing example of love and charity and I respected him for following through he never told me to do as he said and not as he did. He wasn't perfect but I knew I could follow his lead and example and still do good things. I found this song many years ago and I think of him when I hear it because dad was always there for me and although I am moving on with my life the best that I can there is still a place reserved for him in my heart. This song is dedicated in loving memory of my dad.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment