This is one of those posts sorry guys but I have to get this off my chest before I explode. Damian's folks drive me up the wall. Sometimes they have their nice moments like how they have taken me to Walmart to get a few things I do appreciate that but most of the time I want to run screaming. For example they have been after me to get a better job so I did and now they are whining about that and whining about how it's sales yada yada yada. I'm sorry where I work and who I work for is not their concern as long as I'm employed. We also worked out our differences with our landlord so we can stay where we are and again you think they would be happy that we don't have to move out of their ward NOPE they started complaining about how we are still going to be living in a trailer stupid since they own one just down the road. Damian also is now working for him for pay doing maintaince and they are whining about that even though they were after him to get a job. It is like they are never happy and it is beginning to drive me nuts. It's enough for me to just pack up and run away but I have other family and friends here so I won't. GRRRRRRR!!!!!! I try to ignore them but what really gets me is how they work for just above minimum wage themselves and own a trailer and it's like they try and discourage their son from bettering himself every time he talks about wanting to get a college education they not only discourage him but they break him down so he gives up that is what really pisses me off. Damian can be a lot of things he is smart and it really irks me when his own parents don't encourage him to do better in life.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. Jason is a great guy, but boy, does he come from a dysfunctional family! Jason says he likes his in-laws, though. :)
Post a Comment