Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Random Things about me

Okay Stephani you inspired me to list seven random things about me so here goes

1) I don't really like watching movies all that much I'm picky about which movies I like and even if I do like the movie most I watch only once it is a select few that I will watch over and over again. By the way I'm the same way with books most books I read even if I like the book I will read only once it's a select few books that I will read over and over.

2) I am a fan of game shows but I really like older ones that can be seen on Game Show Network....my current favorites include Card Sharks, Match Game and Chain Reaction

3) I'm also a fan of quirky shows on BBC America such as Cash in the Attic and Bargain Hunt

4) I like watching ghost hunting shows and shows about haunted places but yet I don't like horror movies go figure maybe it's the gore that is in horror movies now a days yea that must be it I have never been a fan of blood and guts.

5) I love history it doesn't matter what it's a history of, American, European you name it I love it. I also love watching documentaries but my favorite subjects are about Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece or Ancient Egypt.

6) I don't like cream of wheat at all but yet I can stomach oatmeal so long as it is apple cinnamon oatmeal and only apple cinnamon any other kind makes me want to get sick

7) I really hate Top Ramen that stuff makes me want to get sick I won't eat it even if I am about to starve I would rather starve first.



































No comments: