Yes yes I know Christmas isn't for another several days but to me every year once I get all set to go the Nutcracker then to me that signals Christmas and the Christmas season. It's a tradition that my grandma Christensen started when I was in the third grade and every year with very few exceptions we have gone together along with a few other members of my family. We used to take grandpa and my brother and pretty much everyone but for the last several years it's been my grandma, myself, my sister and if she can make it my sister in law, Amber. Amber can't make it this year since she and my brother are moving that day into their first house but they will be missed. I'm hoping that this year will be just as fun as all the years before. I have seen the Nutcracker so many times I have it memorized but every time I go I still am mesmerized by the beauty of the sets and the dancers and I enjoy myself so much. I'm so excited I get to go this year and I look forward to these girl times with my grandma and sister and hopefully if not this year but next little Lexus will get to join us and get introduced to this wonderful Christmastime tradition that we have.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds so fun to see the Nutcracker, I've never been to see it. I think I'll have to get tickets next year and take my girls...
Post a Comment