Well, it's finally beginning to look and feel like fall at our house. First of all lots of leaves have fallen on our front and back porches now we just have to try and find a rake somewhere to get them all raked up. It's also getting cooler outside but so far it's still not too cold it's just right. I love fall for me along with spring it's the best time of year not too cold and not too hot just right. It's also the time of year to start getting ready for winter which means for us buying some plastic to put up over our windows to help keep out the cold. It's also the time of year to start thinking about stocking up on cold weather comfort foods which for me means soups of all kinds and chili. I love chili dogs when it gets colder. I love the months of October and November when it is just cold enough to be comfortable before winter really gets going the end of November into the first part of December. I also love Halloween I outgrew trick or treating years ago but I love pumpkins (maybe this year I will buy a couple) and I also love buying candy and passing it out and seeing what kinds of costumes kids come up with. I also love watching a movie with my husband on Halloween night Casper is a favorite this time of year but we will watch anything as long as it isn't too scary we aren't into that kind of thing.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment