Sunday, October 26, 2008
Lexus at the Pumpkin Patch
Yesterday we went with my mom, grandma, Gwynne, James and Lexus to Greenbluff so Lexus could "pick" her pumpkin out it was a lot of fun so I wanted to share some pictures we took of her experience they also had a large blown up slide as well that Lexus went down with her mom who is my sister, Gwynne.
This a picture of the big pumpkin patch we were in yesterday. Lexus is the one hunched over in the pink pants and hoodie, Gwynne is the one in blue with the stylish diaper bag and James Lexus' dad is the one in the green backwards baseball cap and the person holding onto the pumpkin wagon is me.
A close up shot of Lexus getting to touch a pumpkin and my sister holding it for her. They decided not to get this pumpkin because it didn't have a stem.
This is the pumpkin that they finally decided to get for Lexus it is the perfect size and has a stem to be used as a handle later. Lexus looks so happy to have her pumpkin in this picture it's also a nice close up of her dad, James holding her.
This is a cute picture of Lexus back in her stroller, she wasn't too impressed with the dirt and was more than ready to get back into her stroller I tried to catch a face shot but she wouldn't look at me no matter what I did.
I finally was able to snap a picture of her face she is looking at her grandma, my mom she really loves her grandma.
This is a really good picture one of my favorites out of the bunch, Lexus with her great grandma K who came over from Seattle for the weekend.
This is the huge slide that Gwynne slid down with Lexus. I wanted to take a picture of just the slide to show you how big it was.
Gwynne with Lexus ready to slide on down...originally the plan was for Lexus to slide down by herself but because she is only 18 months old they wouldn't allow it unless either Gwynne or James were with her...so they both took a turn with her but I only felt like taking a picture of Lexus with her mom.
We saw this tree stump with a hole in it so near a food court area that was set up so we figured it was a nice backdrop for a family photo. Lexus is wearing a new fleece winter hat that James found and got for her for the winter. She loved it and didn't want to take it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Lexus is! I guess it HAS been a year since Jason and I saw her last at James' baptism...wow, where does the time go?
How fun! Is this out at Greenbluff? I love it out there. Lexus is so stinkin cute with those pigtails, love it! You are a good and fun auntie.
Post a Comment