This post is going to sound silly but I'm so excited that I just had to share. I have a bank account again both a savings and a checking and I got my checks and debit card today. I was so excited because now I feel like a grown up again. What's the big deal well let me explain a few years ago I was an idiot and messed up my banking accounts so I was unable to open another checking account until now. It was a real pain to cash pay checks and every where I went to cash it I had to pay a fee to do it so I never was able to get my whole pay check. Then trying to pay bills and keep track of cash were not easy tasks either. So now I'm excited because I have a way to pay my bills via a check or debit card where both transactions can be easily traced nice in case of a discrepency and also I have a safe place to deposit my pay and also a safe place to save money so I am not tempted to spend it. I can put it in there write it down in my register for my savings account and then conveniently forget that it's in there that is until I need it.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, I am still trying to forget about the money that I have in my savings. Let me know when you find out the trick to forgetting.
Post a Comment