Thank goodness we are finally getting somewhere with all this chaos. Damian finally has a dr's appt set up for September 9th I am going to go with him and in the meanwhile I am going to write down everything that has been happening and when it has been happening. We need to make sure that he gets diagnosed this time....in the past he was told his mood swings are nothing I'm sorry they are not nothing if you don't agree try living with him for awhile. Things are calmer now that he hasn't had as much caffiene but he will go through some withdrawls but I think he understands it's for his own good so he hasn't fought me as much as I thought he would. Also we have all the details worked out so we are going to be able to go to Damian's family reunion...maybe I'll test something new and try and put some pictures up from that adventure. Damian's family does drive me up the wall some times as does my own but overall though they really came through for us in helping us to be able to go so I'm thankful for that. I'm getting excited I haven't camped in like 8 years and I love camping so that part will be the best for me I think I don't really know too many of his extended family but I guess it will be a good time to get to know them.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad things are looking brighter for you Amanda. I have a close friend who is in the same boat as you, her husband is in the process of being diagnosed with bi-polar. It's so wonderful that there is information and medication (if needed) to help, because yes, you're so right, that is a hard thing to live with, for all involved.
Your camping trip sounds fun, I hope you have a great time meeting all your in-laws. :)
Post a Comment