First of I would like to say that if I have offended anyone or hurt anyone's feelings lately I'm sorry I haven't been myself and I have been more snappy than usual. I have been really concerned about Damian, he hasn't been himself for the last couple of weeks stupid me I thought he would snap out of it after spending time with his dad and also being at our family reunion those have really cheered him up in the past but no this time it is something more than just the blues so I'm really worried about him. Today he went nuts and it scared the crap out of me...he has never acted that way before first he was fine then he was totally out of control angry I mean it was nuts then after awhile he was depressed all within a matter of a few hours. Also along with it because I must admit that I wasn't the most patient with him during his angry outburst so I added some fuel to the fire..I didn't mean to but I am human I was trying to make up to him and hold him but every time I tried to approach him to touch him he screamed at me to get away from him but it wasn't in a mean or angry tone it was in a scared tone one I had never heard before....later on after all that he told me that he also had thoughts just racing through his mind so fast he didn't know what to do and that bothers him because his brain is wired to only handle one thought or task at a time. I took a bi polar symptom test with him and he told me all the answers and according to that he just might be which would make sense because his sister has it and from what I understand it can be genetic. I am no doc though but he wants to print it out so he can use it to help describe his symptoms to his doc and hopefully we can get him some help. Yes it scared me but it also scared him it is not in his nature to have all this going on he is usually very loving and sweet and very caring and protective of me so meanwhile if I am short tempered or distracted please don't take it personal I am just very worried about the LOVE of my LIFE and pray he will be OK and that he will be able to get the help that he needs so that way he can get his moods stable and be able to hold a job and be able to love me again the way that he used to....thank goodness for the promptings of the spirit yet again I almost threw in the towel and took the mean words he said to me at face value and almost left him now I realize he didn't even realize all he had done or said to me he has no clue he can't remember anything he said or did during that whole episode it's as if his mind drew a blank...I am determined though to not give up on him, I was not alone during my nervous breakdowns and mental health issues so I'm not going to leave him to be especially as he is going through treatment for whatever it is bipolar or not besides being around people with bipolar doesn't bother me I have gotten used to it a member of my family has it and you just roll with it some times are good and some aren't so good and sometimes they will say or do things that are hurtful but they don't realize it they aren't themselves for awhile but then they calm down again. Besides I made marriage vows and promised him that I would be beside him for better or for worse and in sickness and in health so I can't back down from that I made those promises basically in front of God in His house so I can't back out now...I guess this is one of those times that really tests a marriage and a relationship I just hope God gives me enough strength love and patience to be able to handle it and not lose it with him which unfortunately is still my knee jerk reaction and that we can make it through this together. I love him enough and I know he still loves me and they say that love is a strong force let's just hope it is strong enough
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment