This week was a little better as far as mood swings goes Damian's mood stayed pretty good all week long...however, because it did he didn't feel the need to call a doctor so that frustrated me he was starting to sink again though so that kinda told him I hope to call one on Monday. We need to get him treated as soon as we can.....he doesn't feel like going to church or really being social with too many people nor does he want me to leave him and all this isolation is driving me bonkers. I know that his treatment won't cure his mental illness but it should calm things down a bit so it's not so extreme. On another note Damian's brother and his wife offered to help us get down to his side's family reunion near Moses Lake the first weekend in September if we can iron out all the details that should be really fun this will be the first year that Damian and I could possibly be able to attend. I'll have to bring my camera for sure. Sometimes I find myself slipping into my normal anxiety patterns and my paranoia but I have also had to step it up and try to learn to pull it all together and this week has had low points with that and high ones thankfully I think I'm learning to cope and learning to help myself deal with it and learn to not take the actions of other people so personally. I'm slowly learning that just because someone may do something that doesn't have any bearing on me as an individual....it's hard being the people pleaser I am to break some of these habits and tendencies but it's coming along and so overall I would say it is has been a good week.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment