I noticed about a week or so ago that my driver's side rear tire was completely flat so of course I was really bummed about it. I told my husband and asked him to talk to his dad about it...I love my father in law he is an amazing guy and he knows a lot about cars but of course Damian didn't listen. Well, anyway when Dad came by to pick Damian up for the campout he noticed it so this afternoon he helped Damian get the tire off the car and they took that tire and the flat spare (yes I know not very useful) to Les Schwab to see if they could be fixed but they couldn't. I was so down but then dad who again is a car genius noticed that the tire size on Damian's old Oldsmobile was the same although the wheel size wasn't so they are going to somehow swap it out although I don't know how they tried to explain it to me but it went over my head but all i know is that i will have inflated tires again. I am really thankful for my father-in-law he is a good person and a good man. He loves his family and is there for all of us equally...it's nice especially since my own father passed away that he treats me like a daughter he doesn't treat me any differently just because I'm not a biological daughter. I feel much better knowing that Dad is there to look after me especially in the car department...he's also a great guy to get advice from...he's not real talkative but every so often i can get him talking and he has a lot of valuable things to say and what he has to say is all that much more important because he just doesn't run his mouth. I respect him a lot and am thankful for him. I must admit though he kinda intimidated me at first and I didn't think he liked me because he was so quiet at first but Damian later told me that Dad was just sizing me up and getting comfortable with my being around now he's awesome we joke and talk and stuff like that it's pretty neat. I still miss my own dad of course but life is a lot easier with my awesome car genius father in law to come to the rescue every so often
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment