Tuesday, March 20, 2012
In Shock......in the best way
I couldn't imagine my shock last night when I checked on my appointments set for Monday they BOTH sold not only that BUT they sold for a TOTAL of 12,220 dollars that's the most I have EVER had appointments that I've set sell for. To put that in perspective I will be getting 244.40 of that on my next check in commission plus what I've already earned for this month in commission and wages. I was pleasantly surprised and it was perfect timing as I had been feeling a little burnt out and things weren't looking good for me at work. However, this and the great sales week I had last week have been what it took for me to feel renewed and revitalized that I can do this and I can be good at this. I still am kinda shaking and still can't believe it in fact I've actually checked the numbers a few times just to make sure I read it correctly. This is really going to be a great thing for my family and I'm so blessed that Heavenly Father has given us this blessing so that we can pay our bills and that we can make ends meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Unexpected money doesn't happen often, but it's so wonderful when it does. I know you'll be responsible with it too, but remember to save a little to have some fun. Helps with the fact that we have to be so responsible sometimes!
Loves!
Good job, cuz!
Post a Comment