Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thanks for the reminder

I really appreciate my friends and reading their blogs it's not only a great way to keep in touch with so many all over but also a great way to glean inspiration. I gleaned such inspiration last night from reading about a friends crazy life and how she and her husband have turned to the Lord for everything and have learned to put their trust in him. WOW! That has been a goal of mine this year and for the most part I was doing okay but then I got into panic mode when I got tested and things got choppy. I got scared but thanks to her post I realized it prayed for forgiveness and have prayed for the Lord to take over and I will trust him no matter the outcome. I appreciate her faith and her willingness to share what's going on with her family and how crazy things have gotten with them. I appreciate the fact that I too can turn it over to the Lord and he will somehow take care of us and get us through the choppy waters and that I have to let go and let God as they say and not just say I have and continue to obsess over it and try and mircomanage things. its not easy to try and do but if she can do it so can I. Who knows what amazing blessings are in store for me if I pass this test and this challenge.

No comments: