I am in no way a perfect human being I am not going to put myself on a pedestal because just as much as I have a loving generous nature and can be docile and compliant I also have a stubborn streak, a temper and a tendency to get jealous. I am yin and yang I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. I have been working for years to control the not so good darker sides of myself and for the most part I succeed. I've come a long way in controlling my temper and jealousy and I've been working on changing my stubbornness from being obstinate to focusing it to more positive things by learning to focus and concentrate so I can stick to a task and see it through to its finish. My stubbornness also is an asset because I don't quit easily I won't give up on someone it takes a lot for me to get to the point where I'm done. However, that point does exist so don't press your luck. Like I said I'm not a saint by any means however I do have a compassionate, loving, generous heart and nature. I don't like to see anyone uncomfortable and I want to do what I can do reach out and be of assistance and help like I told someone once I don't have much at this moment in time but what I do have I will share willingly. I will give of my love, friendship, time, compassion and loyalty. If it is in my power to do so I will do what I can do help and be of assistance I will not keep score. However, I do ask in return for your loyalty and friendship relationships with me need to be a two way deal I will give you all of myself however if you don't want to see my temper don't lie to me, cheat me, be disloyal to me and don't disrespect me. When these things happen I don't know what it is but those are my biggest pet peeves and I will turn on you quickly and you will see my temper and my anger flare I will not be treated like garbage. I used to allow that because I didn't think enough of myself but now I do and I will not tolerate being treated like that by anyone I don't care who you are or what your relation is to me. I will not turn my back on you easily I will not forsake you I will be a loyal and loving friend etc I do not want to walk away from anyone because when I do it is forever I will not be coming back. However, I will if my hand is forced and I am betrayed and angered to the point of no return and that means that if you make a mistake and hurt me but are genuinely sorry I will forgive you so long as you do not keep repeating the hurt. However, if you do not own up to it or care that I give you my love and loyalty etc then I will not continue to waste my time and energy giving you of myself so you will be cut off and I will not be coming back. I will not waste my time. Oh, and another way to anger me real fast is to attack those nearest and dearest to me bad idea just saying. Alright I hope this helps clear some things up basically it's pretty simple the golden rule treat others as you want to be treated. If you treat me with the same courtesy, kindness etc that I treat you then we have no problems however if you don't want to do that you will reap what you sow and it will be your loss. I have no problems now that I have self respect and self love cutting you off if you continue to hurt me and betray me.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
I need to let it all loose
I will give a disclaimer now I have to let it all loose and let the fur fly I would do it in a more private way however I want to get it all out there because I want people who are close to me to understand how I work and how I operate because I can be very complex and complicated. Okay that being said I'll get to my post now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment