Monday, March 5, 2012

Back in Balance

I was able to buy my 5-HTP again in a 50mg capsule form and I am beginning to feel more like myself again I feel a lot better. I feel like I'm back in balance and I am able to sleep really well and get the sleep and rest that I need. I don't feel as hyper active as when I was taking the 100mg so maybe that was because I was taking too much. I just feel like I'm me I'm able to stay calm and focus on what it is that I have to do. I've also been noticing that my carb cravings and sweetness cravings are starting to subside I believe that has to do with the fact that carbs and sweets can release feel good chemicals. The best part is that my attacks are down to a minimum again so I don't constantly feel like I'm in a war zone with myself. I have learned from this however I've learned how strong I am and that I can keep it together. I've also been learning and I'm still learning how to speak up for and be an advocate for myself and speak up when I am in need of help. I don't mind being a loving empathetic being however sometimes that really drains me so I'm going to continue to practice closing myself off sometimes that's not to be cruel or mean but only for my own sanity so I don't get overly drained and overly tired I've learned that sometimes when this happens I don't have the energy I need to battle this disorder. I can't lose everything I've worked so hard to have in this last year. Anyway I'm starting to feel great again and I'm grateful for that.

No comments: