My life is good right now it really is. I do really good with jobs where I'm on the phone and dealing with people that's my niche I've tried to do other jobs and they just weren't me. Imagine my luck when I got a part time job working with Chuck Bullock a Farmer's Insurance Agent located in the Spokane Valley doing just that. A few evenings a week it's my job to hunt down potential leads ask a few questions to try and get some information then try to set an appt. The best part is that I have had some success with a list that is total crap. Chuck says I"m doing great and after next week he will figure out a way to get me more hours. He thinks I'm a good fit for them and for his office that makes me feel good after feeling like a drone for so many years. I love it too I really do I don't even mind being hung up on because I"m getting paid to get hung up on so what's the big deal honestly. I do feel blessed right now to have found this job it sucks not to have anything and it's a job that can grow into more. I have heard him and Katie the office manager talk about cross training me into lead generation etc so that feels good to know that I am doing a good job. I just had to learn to relax but once I told Chuck my background he totally understood and now I know I can work hard still and I want to work hard for him he's a great guy and a great boss but at the same time I don't have to be so stiff and formal. I like that I'm not a formal kind of person.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it so far! =)
Post a Comment