This afternoon I have been listening to Christmas songs on youtube many are beautiful a few were fun but a few also gave me chills and goosebumps among them O Holy Night, For Unto Us a Child is born and Homeless from The Forgotten Carols. I realized there are many ways to have a testimony many of these composers such as Handel and Micheal McLean have chosen to compose their testimony and turn it into such beautiful inspiring music that makes your whole body shiver as there is not doubt in your heart and soul that there is a Messiah. I have always known but lately I have been struggling with our circumstances and because things haven't turned out yet the way I think they should but then I realized that this is part of the plan laid out for me and for Damian and that our plan is different than what may be planned for anyone else. I also have faith that everything I have gone through all the trials, pain, heartaches and triumphs have been for my benefit to make me a better person and also to help me help others. I have to keep having faith that he knows me personally and will guide me on the path I need to follow I don't need to listen to anyone else's voice but his. I also have a testimony that he loves us as we are it doesn't matter if we live in a homeless shelter or in a mansion he is our father and he loves us the same. This has been a big comfort lately for personal reasons. I know our prayers are answered and always heard and that he will never forsake us it's up to us to let him in to our lives and it's not him that forsakes us it's us that sometimes forsakes him. I'm going into this Christmas season with the right attitude that it's not about the gifts and lights and splendor it's about Jesus Christ and the gift he gave to all of us his life and his death and resurrection so we all can have hope and joy and peace.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment