Sunday, November 14, 2010

Skinny Jeans

I am so excited after the shock of realizing that I had let myself get so large that I was wearing comfortably size 30W jeans I'm back down to size 26's and they are loose. That's right I nickname them my skinny jeans for now because it's been a long while since I could wear them without feeling like if I took a breath I would pop a button. It feels really good to be down a couple of sizes in a few months. My next goal is to rock size 24's again that's what I consistently wore in high school. I also am proud of me for another accomplishment I was a pop addict I really was but I have been doing really great lately at least for me. I have managed to make a 12 pack last 15 days so far!!! I'm so proud of myself but again what helped with that is a realization that I accidentally had replaced pop with food when I have been stressed. That being said I plan on implementing healthier options such as taking time with a book etc. I have been realizing that taking time for myself to do the things I enjoy is an important part of weight loss. It's not just about a fad diet or what you are eating or how much you exercise it's also about your emotional state and well being. It all comes together as part of a puzzle if you feel good about yourself and love yourself you will want to take better care of your body. My ultimate goal although it will take time to get there is 125 lbs which is pretty much right where I need to be for only being 5'4" tall and I plan on maintaining that weight and healthy life style. I'm well on my way feeling better about myself and celebrating the small victories along the way.

No comments: