Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stand up and finish what you start

Last night I was watching The Biggest Loser like I always do on a Tuesday night when I noticed something that I haven't noticed before they had a sign on one of the walls in the gym with a quote on it from Bob one of the trainers that struck a chord with me. It just said "stand up and finish what you start" or something like that. I probably have seen it before as I have never missed a season but I think I'm at a different place in my life right now. I got to thinking about all that I have started like school but hadn't finished and that made me more determined to find a way to finish and make things happen instead of just waiting for things to happen. I need to keep fighting through that's the only way my life is going to get better and it's the only way all that I dream of can become a reality. Anyway, that was my motivational moment who knew t.v could have that kind of effect on someone.

No comments: