It's never too early to be grateful for anything and this year although it's been full of ups and downs I am so very very thankful for many things. My heart is full to nearly bursting with love and gratitude. I am so grateful to have my husband still here with me I shutter to think what could have been. I'm grateful to his medical doctor who has taken the situation seriously and in his wisdom has been guiding us so we can have a hand as well to improve his health and hopefully keep him around as long as possible. I'm grateful as well to his psychiatrist Dr. Kim she has been making such an impact in his life he still has a long long way to go in battling his bi-polar but she has been making such a difference already. He's a different man in wonderful ways as he goes further along on this journey with her help. I'm grateful for a warm home and plenty to eat as the weather turns I can't help but be thankful for a place to call home. I'm thankful for loving family and dear friends. This year especially my dearest friends have become as close to me as family and they are such a blessing in my life giving me their love, support and friendship making me laugh and also being there. It's been a pleasure to help them as well with various hardships and burdens as together we have been making each others burdens easier to carry. I'm also really grateful that I have been able to begin seriously losing weight and have found success as I have found inner peace and strength. It's slow and steady but I'm not in a sprint it's a marathon and I am grateful that I have learned to accept me and my life and love myself enough to want to shed the weight and all the burdens it represented.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment