I decided to play with power point for the first time and make a slide show of my nieces for James and Gwynne set to the music of Let Them Be Little by Lonestar and it was easy to do. I will need Damian's help with the music part and finishing it but creating the slides was fairly easy. It's amazing how much the girls have changed from babies into little girls especially Lexus. It was fun to do and fun to revisit those moments. I have really loved being their auntie those girls are amazing and it has been fun watching them grow and spending time with them. I am so glad that I was able to cast off my bitterness a few years ago and really throw my energy into being an auntie because it has been so worth it. Those girls have made me laugh and have filled me with so much joy. I also feel they have started to prepare me for my real life's work and they continue to teach me what I need to learn and grow so it's been really great.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I bet that's so cute!! How sweet of you to make that for them, it really is fun to reminisce and watch as the pictures show a child growing from baby on up. What a truly good auntie you are. :)
Post a Comment