Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Time with the girls
The last few days have been really busy but it's been worth it I have been spending time with my nieces Lexus and Kaylee. Monday was planned as Lexus was hurt that Uncle Damian couldn't come when I was there Friday night and Saturday so we had a family BBQ and Uncle Damian built block towers because Lexus is my special pal but no one can make a block tower like Uncle Damian or so she tells me. The PowerPoint we made of the girls set to the songs "In my daughter's eyes" and "Let them be little" was a hit Gwynne and James had fun remembering and the common question was was Lexus really that little and they even got a little misty eyed. I'm glad they liked it I want to put it on DVD for them to have forever. I also was needed to babysit the next couple of days for them so I volunteered so that has been great. Kaylee is starting to warm up to me so that's a plus too. Then Friday night I'm staying the night so I can attend Chad Noack's open house and then on Saturday it will be a bitter sweet day the bitter part is a funeral and the sweet part is a wedding reception. Lexus has been in hog heaven having me there she is loving it she even told me today that she loved me without being coaxed. She can be a handful at times but I wouldn't have it any other way she's my special pal too. I really love being her auntie. I also got to get a job soon and start saving because her mom and dad are thinking about a Disney vacation in a year or so and Lexus REALLY wanted me to go with them she was really upset when her daddy said no but her mommy said that I could go with them if I could pay my way. That will be perfect they could use help with the girls in such a large place and I always have loved Disney and have wanted to go and Damian doesn't want to so it's a win win as far as I'm concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment