Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wonderful Changes are taking place

Damian's been making tremendous progress lately with his counseling. I'm proud of him actually and it's working his bipolar episodes are getting shorter and it's only been a couple of months. He is happier and we are starting to be able to have a normal healthy marriage which is something we both want. The best news of all is that his counselor is confident that as long as he continues counseling on a weekly or bi weekly basis that he will be able to find and KEEP a job and that he MAY be able to control his bipolar symptoms with as little medication as possible. That is wonderful news for us and for him I'm noticing HUGE differences all ready and it's just been a few months. It was hard at first just because Damian had been used to having defenses up but now that those are gone we have been able to be close again as a couple and a family. I am so proud of him and the changes he has decided to make to be happy and healthy.

No comments: