Events have happened in our lives lately that have really tested our resolve to each other and our marriage. That's why I have been on edge and nervous....Damian used to accidentally put me on the back burner in situations like this before and ever since we have gotten back together our marriage has gotten stronger than ever and if we had gone back to the way it was I don't think I could handle it too well. I'm so happy right now to say that he has stood firm and has put me first and started making it clear to EVERYONE in his life that we are a package deal and if they don't like it well that's just too darn bad. This song is for him and to remind him that no matter what happens we will ALWAYS have each other. I love you and I'm going to be your girl forever and ever.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment