Lately things have been happening for the better but I would be lying if I said that the changes have come easily or without some stretching and discomfort and sometimes even pain. Sometimes change is painful before it brings about good things. Change has also been coming REALLY fast and Damian and I both are scared by that sometimes. We want to stop it but we know we can't and that in the end the changes that are coming are for the better in so many wonderful ways. So, I have had to learn to rely on my faith and I have had to ask for strength to handle this bumpy road we are being asked to travel. All I got in reply was hang on it will be a wild ride but that was all I needed. I have been taken on many bumpy roads and have been asked to travel many rough seas in my life so far and each time I have had faith it would be for my good and every time it has been so I don't see how this time should be any different. I rediscovered this video again and it is so relevant God will make a way even when you don't see one....He will help you find a way to make things work out the way that they need to work out. Sometimes it's even just comforting to know that you are NEVER left alone even when it's not the smoothest path you are being taken on.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment