I am so happy to see that the clouds are finally starting to lift and the fog I was in is gone. My anxiety levels are so much lower and I can see clearly where I'm going and where I've been and I can honestly say I don't want to go back. I can be the happy optimistic person that I was meant to be and if anyone wants to try and stop me well that's just too bad. I'm happy now and I'm not going to apologize for being that way. I spent too much time and wasted too much time being worried and anxious when it takes so much less energy being happy and cheerful. I feel great and I feel wonderful taking care of myself and making myself a priority once in awhile too. I think this new policy I have will make life so much better because I'll be able to focus my energy and time on those who do really want my help and want me to be there for them but at the same time I can take care of me. I realized the other day that no one else but me can take care of myself and my health and well being. I am useless if I keep just giving and giving and giving of myself and energy without trying to replenish what I've been giving away. It was hard to give up some things and people that I have cared deeply for in the process but I can't let anyone drag me back down to the depths I've been in depression and anxiety wise for lack of a better word so please forgive me its been a form of hell for me. I was so miserable and so unhappy and now I feel free and happy I feel like the skies the limit and that I can soar why would I want to go back. The people that I have left are the ones who truly love me and truly care and who won't let me not take care of myself and I appreciate them. They are the ones who aren't jealous of me for trying to overcome what I've been through and who aren't jealous of my happiness and successes. They are the ones who knew I had it in me all along I just had to find it and I am so thankful I have them. I do not stand alone I never have not as long as I have my dear husband and other loved ones in my corner. I also am realizing how brightly I can shine and I'm getting comfortable with that instead of trying to dim it a little. I know this song is cliche but it truly sums up how I feel right now and how amazing I feel.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment