Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Fun

I had a wonderful 31st birthday I have such caring family and friends. My actual birthday was pretty low key but Saturday the 30th was a lot of fun. Myself and a few friends went to The Dockside Restaurant at the Coeur D' Alene Resort for desert. I had a Huckleberry milkshake and it was wonderful. We had a good time visiting a little and I have caring friends who know me and got me some new books to add to my collection. I read one already and it was wonderful I can't wait to read the others. I also got to add the 5 hour mini series version of Pride and Prejudice to my DVD collection. It was a wonderful day spent with wonderful loving people. I love being in my 30's I'm more comfortable in my skin and with who I am as a person. I'm more comfortable with who is in my life and am able to relax and be who I truly am.

No comments: