I have realized that ever so slowly I let myself get complacent again about my health and I can not afford to do that. Damian's health scare really scared me too and I saw my body and health in a new way. It started off being out of fear that I started my journey to eating better etc but now I think it's becoming more than that. I was letting myself go again I won't lie I'm only human but then I realized something I lost my spunk I lost my energy. I want to get that back I want to learn to not ban certain foods I used to love from my house but add them into what I now eat. I want to learn moderation and I know I can do it. I fell off so to speak but now I realize why I wasn't giving myself permission to be healthy and strong. I also have learned that if I can get a handle on this and get my body to be healthier and stronger I may be able to help my PCOS and who knows what may happen as a result. I'm a little scared honesty as I make my transformation I have never been a skinny person well not since I was a little girl but I can do this. I can't afford to quit on myself the weather has been better I have no excuse now I must get going on this journey again I have my health riding on this it's not just a vanity issue.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you Amanda, I love that you are so good at analyzing what you want or need to do, and getting yourself on the track you want to be on. I need to be better at that. Keep up your hard work, it is so wonderful that you and Damian have made these goals together.
And by the way, I think you're beautiful. =)
Post a Comment