Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How Much My Family Means to me

I have had time to think lately especially now that I am on good terms with both my siblings how much family really does mean to me. It was an aweful feeling when my brother was not speaking to me and when he did there was a mean sound to his voice. Now it is a joy to talk to him and hear love and kindness in it and to have nice meaningful conversations. I didn't think about it when we were younger but now I appreciate all the members of my family and their place in my life. I hated being the older sister the nag the one who had to enforce the rules but now we are all equals and adults and I am happy that we have all gained a mutual respect for one another. So to all my family members out there I love you.

No comments: