Friday, July 18, 2008
Two Faced People and My Biggest Pet Peeves
I'm sorry I am going to need to rant and rave but keep in mind that I am not talking about everyone that I know so please keep that in mind. I know I am not perfect but I do try and be genuine in all my relationships I am not the kind of person who acts like your best friend before your face then will hate you behind your back. If I like you I like you and I try my best to be your friend that's just the type of person that I am but if I don't I am not blatantly rude to you but I don't ooze fake kindness either. That is what bothers me the most...if you don't want to like me or talk to me or hang out with me or whatever fine don't but don't be two faced about it and pretend that I'm your best friend when you see me and make all these promises about how we'll have to get together sometime but then I don't hear from you again. I'm getting tired of that when in reality I have real true genuine friends who like me for the person I am and who have been there for me when I have needed them like I have been for them. I can't control what other people do but I am not into fakey people or drama in my friendships....I have been guilty of being dramatic in the past but I have stopped doing that and I am into real conversations with my friends and really talking to them and getting to be better accquainted with who they are as people and also about having a two way friendship where there is real give and take and real emotions involved. Again I am not talking about everyone most of the people I have in my life are amazing and I love them tremendously I don't know what I would do without them. I just am getting tired of the head games with people too and it was time that I let that be known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment