Thursday, July 17, 2008

Putting Everything in Perspective

I am starting to realize that just when you think you have things really bad and that things couldn't possibly be any worse for you...that's when you meet or talk to someone who has it just a little bit worse than you could have ever thought possible. That happened to me today I have been whining a little because although Spokane hasn't been blazing hot...it has been quite warm and since I live in an aluminum trailer some days I feel like I am baking in an oven although I am quite fortunate that our window unit ac works in the bedroom so I get some relief. Well, anyway I was talking with a friend in Florida where it has not only been warm but is quite humid as well and I had to admit that maybe things aren't too bad here. I may be getting baked sometimes but at least when I go outside I am not getting sticky and attracting a bunch of bugs. I guess it is all a matter of perspective and I just have to remember that

No comments: