Friday, March 7, 2014
Moving was the best decision ever!!!
Now that the honeymoon phase is somewhat over and we've gotten to enjoy our apartment for the last few months, I can still tell you we love it. We love our cozy, warm little place. It was wonderful to have a weeks worth of cold artic weather and still only have our power bill be 100 bucks. That hasn't happened in years, in the trailer it would have been probably around 400 if not more. We were thrilled. Its wonderful to be so close to everything and its a nice bonus to be close to a good friend of mine from work, we're able to see each other a bit more often outside of work. We also have been loved and embraced in our new ward just as we are we don't have to be anything different. It feels wonderful to feel like we don't have to be anyone we really aren't. I felt comfortable bearing my testimony for the first time in a long time knowing I wasn't being judged. I love this gospel and I love this church, that was never why we went inactive. We went inactive because we didn't ever feel like we fit in with anyone or anywhere. Here we do, it doesn't matter if we have kids don't have kids whatever. They love and take us as we are and have been praying for us and nourishing us so we can make it back to the temple. That's also what we love and appreciate this is important to us and we asked for their help and support and prayers and the response is overwhelming. We can't even begin to take it all in. We have no doubts that this is where the Lord placed us for a purpose and a reason. Its feeling incredible to be in a ward and in a place where you feel so loved. I felt miserable when I had to miss a couple weeks of church. It felt wonderful to come back, like I was back with friends. I think that is how it is supposed to be and supposed to feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, so, so, so happy for you guys! I think you need to post some pictures of your new place on the blog! I want to see!! :)
Post a Comment