Monday, March 31, 2014
Learning to not run faster than I have strength
Things with my weight loss and other things are on the back burner right now. For one simple reason until my anxiety can get back in check everything else won't matter. I'm an anxious eater so managing my weight when I'm trying to just hold together won't do anything. I learned something recently however from a wonderful Heavenly Father who loves me and knows me better than I know myself. I've been prompted lately that I'm stronger than I give myself credit for but that I also have to be careful to not run faster than I have strength to run. What that means is that its not wise for me to keep trying to keep everything together or reach out and be the first to give comfort to everyone. Occasionally I need to take time out for me too to have some down time. I've been following that counsel and sometimes I still freak out sometimes my anxious feelings still run amok and they will until I can get some medicine hopefully sooner rather than later. However, its wonderful to get some relief and some sleep at night. Its wonderful to not have constant heart palpitations and feel like you can't catch a breath. Its wonderful to not have racing thoughts 24/7. I've been learning that I can't do it all and that's okay that I don't have to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucPMjp9drOE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment